CareCalendar is a donor-supported scheduler for planning and coordinating support for a person or family in need. Various needs are logged, such as meals, rides and yardwork, and members of a “Help Team” can log in to volunteer for various tasks. A friend shared this link with me, and I have not used this service myself, but the demo looks promising. CareCalendar is a ministry of the Bortel family.
October 31, 2009
The Compendium of Lost Words, maintained by Stephen Chrisomalis, contains words that meet the following five rules:
1. The word must have a header entry in the Oxford English Dictionary.
2. The word may not appear in its proper English context on any readily accessible web page.
3. The word must have been used in Modern English.
4. The word must have been used in a standard English variety rather than simply in a regional dialect.
5. The word must not be a simple variation in spelling of another word.
Looking for a way to annotate or markup PDFs. Highlighting, shapes, text boxes, etc.
Traditional Latin Mass
St.Roch’s, West Bangor, PA